Saturday, June 02, 2007

Emotions, Take Control!

Its really not my kind of day today

Every time i lift my hopes up, they always turn me down-could've been

i think i suffer from OCD(obsessive compulsive disorder)

i just cannot tolerate not completing something as planned

i dont take detours

i finish them under most circumstances

i hate half cooked stuff,with the exception of eggs.

i must finish up things i have in mind.

i hate losing things or leaving things behind.

i've so much to do.

i'm not maximizing my holidays

i'm not ready for school again

i promised myself to study during the holidays yet failed to do so

i dont cope well with stress

i need to pick up the pieces.

with an aching stomach now...

i dont know why im still blogging

i know why.

i've so many unspoken words

so much i need to say

and thats not even half of the things i wanna shout out

i want to voice out yet i dont know how

i know but i dont know

ok

im going mental

good night!


No comments: