Saturday, January 12, 2008

Age Is Just A Number.

Yes, at 17, I'm still very young at heart. I still get excited when I see playgrounds and have always wanted to go into that Space Adventure playground near OU's GSC.


My birthday this year just made Saturdays in school seem a little less bad than it is.

I got birthday wishes from Grace everytime she bumps into me, and we bumped into each other quite a number of times I must say.

Thanks a lot to Jo, Zhao, Zoe and my beloved Neal Tan for the shirt.
*joanne, i loved the card, more than the shirt*

Amanda and Soo Ern gave me the cutest present I've received in years, even cuter than the teddies I got when I was six. I REALLY liked it, honest!

My librarians. Thanks much for the wishes...Great granddad here is getting older by the day, don't make him even more stressed.

Monica Choy, thanks for everything. and I really mean EVERYTHING. How many things exactly? Haha.

My dear sis, absolutely loved the card you made. You made it in my fav colour too!

Suki and Rachel thanks for the "exceptional" birthday wish.
"Happy Birthday, Monkey?!?"

Xiannie, I knew all along you would remember my birthday! Just to pick on you, It's what I do right?


Lay Shu, I like the present you offered. Do my homework nice nice arr.


and


everyone else who bothered to wish this nobody. =D



"I'm a nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore I'm perfect"

No comments: