Friday, May 16, 2008

LoL.

Sometimes humour can be so subtle.

I crack myself up.





So, humour began when Monica said something about drinking 'fresh' underground river water( yes we're going to an underground river in Gua Tempurung during our very 'effective-sure-to-breed-an-amazing-leader' leadership camp=D) xian, i can already hear your jealous grumbles from here.





Anyway, I doubt that the river water will be fresh and clean. Hey, Malaysia lah.



So just to burst her bubble, I said that the water source might lie a dead mountain goat. Don't ask why a mountain goat.





Apparently it is virtually impossible to find a mountain goat in Malaysia so we had to settle with a sun bear.





So this really random thought popped into my mind...



What'll happen when you drink water that contains well...... dead sun bear essence?



You suffer from Mad Sun Bear Disease



For some reason, I find the name really cute. It's like the cutest sounding disease ever. Cmon, compare it to cystic fibrosis, atheroscelerosis blah.



If there's Mad Cow Disease....why can't we have a Mad Sun Bear Disease?



And that's the birth of the cutest disease in history.

















exams are doing me bad

i dont believe i humour myself like this

No comments: