Saturday, July 05, 2008

When The Estrogens Go Wild.

Forget POLITICAL CIRCUS
It flunked at the box office. Apparently, Msians are tired of watching political movies. Turn to Boston Legal people, it's definitely more mature.
Anyway, back to our title for the post. As we all already know(or don't), the two Singaporean blogging queens are unleashing their wrath on each other. The effect of PMS times 10? =D
So, we all can draw a conclusion from this, it's not all fame and fortune being a famous blogger.
You even get hate blogs created for you, http://www.xanga.com/dawn_wayang. (really really mean)
That is why I shall withdraw the title of the self-proclaimed next Kenny Sia. I'd rather much be a nobody blogger. You never know when the testosterones can get jealous of each other and have a catfight of their own. I'll pass.
do continue to visit my blog though.
I don't want nor need a hate blog. http://www.legays-anecdote.blogspot.com/? dont click, doesnt exist......yet.
I'm ecstatic when people tell me my blog is good. I'm overwhelmed by joy when people come up to me and say your blog is cool. I love it when strangers visit my blog. If I wanted to be a famous blogger, a 'DJians Blogging Awards' should suffice. I don't need nuffnang paying me shitloads of money and putting up yellowman ads on my blog. (which explains why i do not have nuffnang on my blog)
although getting paid thousands isn't exactly a bad thing.hehehe

No comments: