Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Fish!

Since my last post was about phobias, this shall be about philias.

and....

I think I'm Fishyphilia.


Fishes are just simply amazing, don't you think?
They're our source of essential protein.

They are the characters of good Disney cartoons, think Little Mermaid(well she is technically a fish) and Nemo!

They're used by angry teens to curse when they don't have the guts to say fuck.(whoops)

and and and


best of all...


they freaking love our shit. yes. that shit that comes out from our anus.
There is no other animal(i hope) that fights each other to eat shit.
Don't ask how I developed love for these fishes. Let's just say it's a little trip to a fishing village in Pangkor.



I JUST LOVE THEM BECAUSE THEY LOVE MY SHIT LAH.
It's so flattering.
talking abt being flattered.
lay shu, you're the inspiration for this post.
be flattered.

No comments: