Saturday, August 08, 2009

Oh Yes. Yes.

Tidbits: Three exams in a day. What could be worse? Now don't you dare tell me four.

Aficionado of Life lasted barely two weeks. Guess I wasn't that much of a fan.


Well, the new one sounds more creative, doesn't it? So obnoxious. Haha, like my alter ego. Also, like the world we are in.


As the saying goes, some people just never grow up. *cough* Politicians *cough*


Life is just more colourful when we look at it the kids' way. Yeah, life in technicolour. Never let the kid in you die. Ah yes, 18 forever. (Right, Wordsworthfan?)


*In the kiddiest tone ever*

Oh God, I don't wish for many things this Xmas coming Hungry Ghost Festival (Sorry, it's the closest festival I could think of besides Independence Day)

I just want to be happy. Hahaha.

and

don't let CTS drive me nuts.


That's all.

No comments: