Sunday, December 13, 2009

Riding Low When the Tide's High

Tidbits: You know somehow I figure that successful blogs are those that satiate the LOA compulsion which explains why my blog is a failure. Yes, excuses.


College life is officially over and I'm bittersweet about it. I don't think I miss it a lot (especially all the ruckus) but a great deal was learnt throughout the past 18 months. Something feels amiss though. It's the sensible (or senseless) feeling that makes everything feel out of place. Because I had things to accomplish, goals to achieve and direction to head towards in the past, the newly attained freedom is awkward. I always have these big 'after exams' plan and funnily they always seem to achievable when I'm reading the textbooks. The ambitious mind just dies off after that and you begin slacking (with calories in between). Life needs to break out of this dull cycle and I guess I'm the playwright who determines just that. Damn, all these is just too deep for laziness mode. Think less, act more.


I'm going to compose a story now. Feeling the itch of writing.

No comments: