Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Busy,Hectic and Packed

So today started when i woke up at 6.10am. Damn tired. One can never get enough sleepZzZzZ. Went to school and lessons were on as usual. Today's art lesson was the most umm 'interesting' lesson since the past 2 years. Because for once art was the way it should be, we were required to draw some posters for the school's coperation day. I loved mine, i did a xmas pic and on it there was

'All I Want For Xmas is Koperasi'


Suddenly the xmas mood is just living in me. Maybe its becoz of the song 'all i want for xmas is you'. Nice song. Haha, the best pic was Winnie's.She drew a 'lady' sitting on the rooftop of our school building while "throwing" cash all over. A simple painting with a deep meaning. The best thing was I skipped all the lessons after recess because I needed to 'invigilate' some manga drawing competition. Amazed by how the people can actually draw pretty goo goo eyes figures and fiery dragons. I cant even draw an eye. Anyway, Zhao entered the competition and well hers was......ok. She stands a chance of winning. So the bell rang and I headed straight to the library to sit for some qualification test for geography. I was starving, so i guess my brain starved along resulted in me shooting 1/2 the paper. Screw the paper anyways.

Oh and I found out i got no.10 in class. Shocking but glad.10 isnt that bad right? Some even complained when they got 4th.Damn swt.Went to delifrance for lunch today.We're frequent customers there so they lady gave us a bigger portion.lol. Goodbye KFC, i found a new diner. After lunch, rushed back for Interact meeting.Ran at Mach 2 speed and when i reached the place someone told me it ended.Grr.Well at least carbs were burnt after rushing to school. A storm brewed after that with heavy showers and lightning. Damn cold, so went to the hall and watch the badminton players in action. Went home at 4 o clock.Watch tv, bathe, computer,homework,and now computer again. Till then, ciaoz.

P/S:Ppl pray that MPS will be a sucess so that we dont lose face.You'll earn a place in heaven by doing us this good deed.Lol, crappin, too stressed over MPS.

No comments: