Thursday, October 05, 2006

I Did My Waiting!

I got back my life today, PMR ENDED!

List of things i wanna do

1)Procrastinate all day long
2)Pursue some recipes to indulge in
3)Internet-ing 24/7
4)GET A NEW HP
5)Pray i'll get straight a's
6)This is vital, GOOD SLEEP, something i never had since the hauntings of PMR

Gonna go 1U later, movie marathon, missed loads of blockbusters.Watching DOA later.

Frankly, i dunno what is ahead of me after PMR, its like since day 1 of f3 its all study....gotten too used to it till i have nothing left on my mind except STUDIES.

Since i've nothing left to say, let me end with the summary of the exam week

Monday
BM 1=This is a bummer.A legal assassin(is that how u spell it?).A killler sent by XXXXXXXXXXX(you cannot blog nething bad bout the gov).Oh God bless i get an A
BM2=Overall it was ok, but kinda worried bout sastera, wtf PERBANDINGAN WATAK UTAMA&SAMPINGAN
Kesannya=Killing me softly. Just gimme the A!!!

Tuesday
English 1&2=The paper was fairly easy,don't wanna get cocky so ill end here.
Science 1=This is a piece of cake if compared to DJ's paper.
Science 2=An all application paper, no rote learning.well its better to learn and apply than to learn and memorize.
Kesannya=Not a bad day but it can be better =D

Wednesday
Maths 1=It was way easier than DJ's paper.Hope i did well.
Maths 2=Also easier than trials, pray i dont make silly mistakes
Sej=A paper i was confident,which appears to be a bad thing for me because when im confident i dont read.Well hope the 2 mistakes are for real.

Thurday
KH=Oh God, a subject i hate since the day i knew KH existed.F***ing boring, hope my best will get me the A

Friday=Last day=Today
Geo=Everyone keeps saying, "nigel, your geo dun need to study di la"........."92 study for what".......well let me tell u this, An A can also be a potential B(touch wood) if you dont continue your effort in maintaining the A.

Well alls well ends well, Santa, my best xmas present this year would be that big 7, you know how much i need it.... =D

No comments: