Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Ouch!

So, im back for more, anticipated for more Legin's Lessons?

Well, its just ppl are EMO-ing around me, bubbly ppl are turning soapy, all because of some love issues.Makes me wonder again whether, haih, nvm, sick of it.

Anyway, went to Genting yesterday, one day trip so that my dad can satisfy his craving for blackjack.I was reluctant to go in the first place but after some "persuading", im totally into it. What made me interested?You shouldn ask, trust me. =D.Window-shopped a lil at First World Plaza.

Came down and ate seafood.Yum!

Had
1)Black Pepper Crabs
2)Oats Prawn
3)Scallops with XO Sauce
4)Shark's Skin Soup(yeah you got that right)
5)Fried Rice with Salted Fish.

Then, hmm, oh nth much bout today except the horrific brunch I had at a 'kopitiam'.

I realised Char Koay Teow and Kopi 'Peng' dont go together. They produce a sort of laxative effect and no prizes for guessing what happens next.

Comp-ed the whole day,bored,need a life.

"Rare is the one gets what he desires-Leginhet"

No comments: