Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Enraging hormones at TM Point

So i went to pay some bills at DU's TM Point the other day. The afternoon was blazing hot but it was worse after I stepped in the door. The number of ppl producing CO2 is overwhelming. Talk bout green house effect.

Pressed the ticketing machine thingy(i love that thing =D),

*print print print*

looked at the number

*prayed hard*

and looked at the number they are serving at the moment

"Wtf, 40 more!!!"

There were no seats available so I had to stand. The afternoon couldn get better by me smelling the fresh odour of sweat from the armpits of some kind soul that offers free aromatheraphy.

Waited and waited and suddenly,"BANG"!!!

Wth was that? My guess,some impatient dude kick the wall and left in an angry manner. Hey listen dude, patience is a virtue

Then came along a woman in Elle Sports attire. %$^@&*%#&*@

What my nosy ears tell me, she made an appointment with the technician since who knows how long ago and there was no response at all.She called up and was ignored. So she mocked the poor customer service manager.

Funnily, the manager stop her instantly and said

"You mahu marah, you jgn marah saya,marah dia, sya pun tak tau pasal benda ni"

Note the Manglish, it aint that corrupted but still, you're working for Telekom and as far as i remembered, the gov wants to "menghapuskan pencemaran bahasa"

The lady in Elle was speaking Manglish too. I love watching quarrels in Manglish, its like the cherry on top a the cake. Without it, the quarrel would be BORING.

So,conclusion, MANGLISH ROCKS!!! And Msians do need some anger management classes.

Then I went to Domino' s for lunch. Waited 10 mins which seemed like forever. Got in the car,cant wait to reach home and indulge in the delicious,scumptious and magnificent FOOD!

What did you know, they forgot to add in my banana kaya dessert. Wtf, im famished and i dont wanna turn back!

At least they gave me a can of coke to compensate for my gastric-corroded stomach lining while waiting.

Today, went to ou and got some books and thats practically everything. Oh and i just love riding in teachers' cars....you can seriously get a good laugh.

And i realised today that teachers were also humans...

Oh course they are, just that my perception before was more of the "baju kurung wearing ladies"

Ill end with a quote from Amy Tan's latest book "Saving Fish from Drowing"

The quote is kinda funny and in denial.

A Pious Man explained to his followers: "It is evil to take lives and noble to save them. Each day i pledge to save a hundred lives. I drop my net in the lake and scoop out a hundred fishes. I place the fishes on the bank, where they flop and twirl. "Don't be scared," I tell those fishes. "I am saving you from drowning." Soon enough, the fishes grown calm and lie still. Yet, sad to say, I am always too late. The fishes expire. And because it is evil to waste anything. I take those fishes to the market and sell them for a good price. With the money i receive, I buy more nets to I can save more fishes(lives).

No comments: