Sunday, January 14, 2007

Graditude

I aging day after day and after Friday,12th Jan(to those who forgot =]), i was another year older. Sweet sixteen? Nah, whats so sweet bout 16 anyway? I can make 17,18,21 and years to come sweeter.

It was like every other ordinary day that i woke up groggily from bed with messily ruffled hair(i like). Somehow on that particular day, I felt more alive than usual. I know there are surprises ahead in school*smiles sinisterly*

Oh and before i forgot, thanks to Soo Ern and Violet for their "punctual" wish at 12am. So I went to school and people wished me, its weird to be in the centre of attention since i dont usually get them and dont really want to.Im a low profile guy, keep things simple.

The recess bell rang and still no surprises, Darn it!Haha, just kidding. The canteen was filled with people as usual and friends came one after another with weird wishes. "Can I hug you?"............Uh,okay =). The only teacher that wished me was Pn Monica,personally my favourite teacher and friend.

Went back to class after recess and then came Violet hoping merrily, seemed ecstasised and even more ecstasised than I am. She passed a plastic bag of 1 ringgit notes and an envelope.
I was suppose to count the exact amount before opening the envelope.RM47 if i counted right.
47 people parted with lunch for me?Aww,thats sweet.Zhao Wen asked if i was touched and tear jerked, sorry to say, no. It takes much more than that. =)

So, here's my thank you list, sorry i cant approach you guys one by one to express my graditude.

1)Violet-I love you too!
2)Zhao Wen-I love you more than he does, haha.
3)Neal-You're like the santa of smiles and laughter.
4)Joanne-I miss you too, although you're just at the other block.
5)Zoe-I love you much!
6)Amanda-I sayang Amanda!(P/s: I really loved your msg,its so amanda-ish,and i love amanda-ish stuff)
7)Soo Ern-Yes, you're the first.Smiles!
8)Grace Hew-All the best to you too.
9)Rui Sheng-Was it you who wrote the superbly long msg?THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
10)Dinie-We dont talk much?Haha, approach me, you're the extrovert.
11)Simone-You have a great year too.
12)Guet Cheng-I'll have as much fun as you have in school.Do i look sad anyway?
13)Ee Lin-I'll let you in on a secret, i always looked forward to talk to you for some reason.
14)The New Fella-I still cant remember your name!You should've wrote it in the card!
15)Tze Yeen-Some way to wish a bday boy eh?
16)Kah Meng-We only spent a week in the same class, lol!
17)Elaine-You looked different, definitely much prettier too. =)
18)Leanne-Honestly i was expecting a thesis type wish from this genius.Haha.nt16+bday12=hApPy07?
19)Audrey Ng-Thank you so much.
20)Xiannie and Stefanie-Thanks so much for remembering and I miss those times we had in the library.
21)Sacha,Eugene,Nicole Tan,Yen Wei,Kenneth Tan,Michelle,Pei Fang,Zoe Liew,Adelene,Ka Mun,Zhee En,Yu Jin,Zhuxiao,Serene,Jin Howe,Boyce,En Kane,Kai Shen,Michelle Tew,Qing Lin,Audrey Sng,Brian.

Long list i've this year, sorry if i missed anyone out,you're still deeply appreciated. Im introverted if i dont know you well so my apologies if i dont laugh and kid around with you.But you guys can always come up to me. The present was unique, i'll definitely remember my bday 0n 2007. I'll get a red ribbon and tie the stack of rm1 and place it in a cute little box.
Sorry I dont have enough Strawberry Yoghurt Mousse Cake to share. Mr Stomach down there just cant resist a slice a day. =)

lotsa love emanating,
legin het

No comments: