Monday, March 26, 2007

Crikey!

Since some say there're too bored over at uni over there.


Lets give her smth to read....


herself.


Dont ask why i chose this pic....
it just so happens you look pretty in it.
Flatterred much?
You can thank me by air mailing some chocolates or smth back.
You know what?
I still distinctively remember you in librarian uniform coming into the library during recess when im on shift.
Two years ago huh? How time flies....
its been almost a month since you settled with the kangaroos and koalas
When you fly back at the end of the year,will you have the aussie accent?
Its darn cool hearing you go "hey,mate!"
Dont worry im not charging you for all this promotion and publicity.
Btw, my head is aching now,lack of sleep.....unlike some who can have all the sleep they want.
But im still cracking my head,going through the thick and thin,exhausting my fingers to blog about you. Now where else can you find a son like this?
I LOVE YOU,MAJI!

No comments: