Sunday, March 11, 2007

Rawr!!!




I am falling in love again.


With my W850i(note the green, i love it as much as i love green)



Im leaving for camp tomorrow.

with a throat infection(ouch!)

Think its minor?

Try swallowing your saliva every few seconds and feel the "sensation". Its SENSATIONAL

I seem to hurt myself so much lately, physically and mentally.

My backbone aches, my throat is killing me and my toe kicking something hard has become a daily routine.

Bad omen! I hope my end isnt anywhere near*crosses fingers*

That lunar eclipse must have some thing to do with all these.Must get hold of that whatsitsname weed.

Computer is off limits during the holidays(someone get me a that yellow police tape). Its time to make up for those times lost for studying.Remind me how i screwed my first term, and thanks for the encouragement Xian!

So, ill put my fullstop here.

good luck spm-er's of 06

fate

fate does not bring us together

fate meet us together

it only brings us this far

the rest is up to us-"cant hardly wait"

No comments: