Saturday, April 21, 2007

Laughter The Best Medicine

Here are a lil somethings to tickle your funny bone


Doctor: "I've some bad news and some worse news.The bad news is that you have only 24 hours left to live."
Patient:"Thats bad news, what could be worse?"
Doctor:"I've been trying to reach you since yesterday."



Kids have a greater need for speed than classroom computers can deliver.Impatient to turn in his term paper,one restless student kept clicking the "Print" command.The printer started to churn out copy after copy of the kid's ten page report.
The topic? "Save our trees."



It is so rare to be offered a meal on airlines these days that I was surprised to hear the flight attendant ask the man sitting in front of me

"Would you like dinner?"

"What are my choices," he responded.

"Yes or no," she said.




Noted at the bottom of a receipt for funeral arrangements:

"Thank you.Please come again."




Doctors used to get calls at any hour. One night a man phoned, waking me up. "Im sorry but i think my wife has appendicitis".
Still half asleep, I reminded him that I had taken his wife's inflammed appendix out a couple years ago."Whoever heard of a second appendix?"I asked.
"You may not have heard of a second appendix, but surely you've heard of a second wife," he replied.

No comments: