Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Lets Do A Lil Mathematics

Yeah, maths.

Lets assume that i live till 80(i did a test, i was expected to live till 83 anyway)


That chilli i accidentally ate took 20 years off my life.Damn it was hot!Took me 3 cubes of ice and a bottle of water to chill my poor tongue.


The box of books i took home and back to school took 15 years off again. Thanks a lot recruits!You guys repaid my effort by your "remarkable" performance during practice.What a way to thank me. You're all very much welcomed.


All the homework/tuition/co-cu activities/projects/exams are taking 50 years away from me. Due to stress and over-thinking and not early aging, my hair is turning white. And i dont need every single person to tell me that.One is more than enough. I'm 16 btw, not 60.


Lack of sleep makes me feel lethargic everyday so bye-bye 5 years.


So, the bottom line is

I've -10 years left to live......


wait that doesnt make any sense.


a negative?

Oh god,i dont wanna die young.


I've still the world to see!

No comments: