Friday, February 15, 2008

Absurd Happenings

V.K. Lingam's former secretary G. Jayanti told the inquiry that no one was present when she received a cash payment of RM3000 from ACA officer, Wong Chee Kong in 1998.
So, what happens when the ACA itself is corrupted?
You form an ACA for the ACA lah
Chances are it'll turn out corrupted too, but who cares.
Corruption,corruption in the air.
On an unrelated note, I was intrigued by the headline of YAHOO! when I entered the website this morning.
"I'm real, and you're giving me up for a fantasy land. You're destroying your life, your six-year marriage, and you're giving it up for something that isn't even real."
World of Warcraft causes a wife to divorce her addicted husband. I guess he has been 'bang bang bang-ing' the enemies in the game but did not realise the thing being shot down was his marriage.
Absurdities.

No comments: