Saturday, April 05, 2008

Dear Violet Lee,

The card I gave you seemed blank huh?
*if you happen to read this, you can always print it out and stick it on the card, ehehe*

You know in your high school years, there'll always be someone who will have a spectacular birthday. Yours is one of them. I had a great time there. Thanks for inviting.

We had our ups and downs.

2004: Our innocent minds were just starting to discover things. I'm glad to discover it with you.
Remember the car wash? good ol times eh?

2005: We grew up a little. Classes were fun sitting behind you and watching you hide behind
textbooks doing you know what

2006: I think this was the year we had that special bond. We sat away from each other but you
always chased Neal away to sit beside me. I liked that. We looked good in the kimonos
(go to the library comp and steal the pics)

2007: We kinda fell apart. I think I'll call this the rediscovering phase. We kinda lost each other,
or rather I did. =D

2008: The year has not ended. We were off to an awkward start. I don't know how you feel
but I'm better. Are you happy where we stand in each other's hearts now? I am.


Violet Lee, thanks for FIVE beautiful years.
The journey with you had been great, sometimes we stop walking and tell each other stories of our lives. Sometimes we walk into different paths. Yet in the strangest and weirdest ways our paths cross again. Sometimes we discover each other again like how fishball-eye-girl discovered the geek way back then. Let's keep walking and see what happens next. =D
what's wrong with silence?
we speak through our hearts.

No comments: