Friday, June 20, 2008

Blogging Norms



"i bet the prefects woulda be happy if they saw the goodies which were in my bag haha"


Trust me, 9/10 blogs you blog hop to has this strike off thingamagingy. However common it is, it took me hours of brain juice extraction process just to find out how the heck they do this thingamagingy? Now my brain is suffering from a drought. No juice left.





What's next?






Pictures of self are a must on 99% of the female species' blogs. Pictures are like cosmetic make up on their blog posts. They beautify the posts.



Moving on......



Bloggers just have to show the world what is peristalsis-ing down their bellies. Yes, we're really really interested to know, be it mee mamak or foie gras



Another typical blogging scenario.....


I woke up at 8am this morning. I brushed my teeth and took my bath. Then, I had breakfast which consisted of two slices of bread and jam. While I was eating, my transport arrived and honked real loud. I rushed out the door with the bread still in my mouth. School is stupid. Curse the teachers la, give so much homework. Got exams coming also, very stressed. Came home, went for tuition blah blah blah blah

Why go through all that trouble? Everything can be summarised into 6 letters. B-O-R-I-N-G.

Next we have......

%^#%$*^#&^&$%#*$^&#*^$&*#^$&#

The universally renowned way of venting anger out. Use &*($%($&%*($&. Well understood.

Lastly, the norm that deserves the lamest post award.

I type in webdings and hopefully no one will find out about my secret.

Oh, yes. You got that right.

Voila. Blogging norms, sometimes you just get so sick of them.

And i ABSOLUTELY DEFINITELY SURELY CONFIRMABLY do blog like that.

sweet irony

anyway, thanks to the following bloggers for participating indirectly in this research. Yes, i blog hopped to research on the norms.

Pls, take no offense

No comments: