Friday, June 06, 2008

Ok, I'm Getting Famous!

It's only a matter of time before www.legins-anecdote.blogspot.com become the next big thing in Msia. Kenny Sia, watch your back! Alright, kidding! Light years away from that.

But my visitor count is increasing quickly.
(i visit my blog 10 times a day. ehehe.)
Hey, at least I've a loyal fanbase.

And the nominees for Loyal www.legins-anecdote.blogspot.com Fan are...
(i) Young Tze Xian
(ii) Gan Lay Shu
(iii) Wordsworth
I think I should start to charge a little to those who visit. Entrance fee. =D
However, there has got to be another reason why people frequent www.legins-anecdote.blogspot.com other than the handsome blogger.
Must be the nutrient-rich posts. Lets review.
Nutritional Information of www.legins-anecdote.blogspot.com.
-as inspected and provided by Department of Health of Legin Het Corp.(DOHLHC) ....wth?
Ingredients: Wit of Legin Het, Concentrated Brain Juice of Legin Het, Legin Het's incomparable
style of blogging, Permitted Flavourings(with minimal foul language) to add
zest and Permitted Colouring to beautify things.
Serving Size: Portion kept less than 1000 words to prevent obesity.
Energy: 10457834 kJ (and that is 347835643 more than what you get from your daily
carb intake)
Carbohydrate: 0.00001 g ( kept low for the females who would most probably say "I feel fat"
after consumation.)
Protein: 1000000 g ( don't we all love Atkin's Diet?)
Fat: As much as it takes to make you say, " I feel FAT"
Vitamin: Vitamin L, E, G, I, N, H, E, T
Water content: Well that depends on how much you salivate, tear or probably pee from the
humour. Collect and measure. Send in data to
www.legins-anecdote.blogspot.com for survey purposes. ( reminder: only data,
no sample pls)
Lastly...
Suitable for all ages as long as you continue to visit www.legins-anecdote.blogspot.com.
is it me or does this post contain more narcissism, arrogance and lameness?
note the number of www.legins-anecdote.blogspot.com in this post
click click.
nuffnang will be knocking on my door soon.

No comments: