Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Good Girl Gone Bad State

Yeah, she really is in a very bad state right now. Bad enough to cancel her concert here in Malaysia (i hear the distant cries of Rihanna's Msian fans)

No one would've guessed something like this would happen just like how no one guessed the Jonas Brothers would lose their bid for Best New Artist(muahahaha). I guessed it right. I mean, for the Best New Artist one, not Rihanna's case. Sorry JoBros fans, I really don't like them. Whoever the winner was...Adele...yeah, heard one of her songs, utterly boring. Good vocals though.

Anyway, back to our highlight. I guess Rihanna's really in Disturbia right now, and Chris Brown's image changed Forever. What happened in that oh-so-charming Lamborghini that day, we'll never know until the both of them come clean. Fans are segregated into Team Rihanna and Team Chris now. As for me, I choose to be in Team Kaypoh lah. Haha.

There was even a rumour surrounding Leona Lewis. Some said she flirted with Chris Brown?! Who knows it might lead to Rihanna in the car Bleeding Love. We shall wait and see how the story unfolds. Oh yes, the most interesting one I've read. Rihanna gave Chris an STD which caused him to go berserk. Probably bullshit again but you never know, do you?

I sound like I've no stand in this, which in fact I dont nor do I want to. Not a fan of Rihanna nor Chris, but I think I sing With You, the offkey version perfectly. This has got to be one of the most juicy scandal of 2009 because I don't usually blog about things like these like a kaypoh Singaporean aunty at your local neighbourhood park. I'd rather poke Msian politics but they really need something fresh. Perak's political turmoil is so old school scandal lah. I'm bored.


So, anyone wants to listen to Take A Bow? Very apt for now isn't it?

No comments: