Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Birth Control?

Tidbits: Holidays, holidays don't go away. Fly me to Prague any day. Also, I would deeply appreciate clicks on the Nuffnang ads to help me increase the current RM0.20 in my account.


I think this constant raving about Prague is getting a little out of hand. I actually Googleed the airlines flying to Prague, turned out MAS does not fly directly to Czech Republic. Reality check. It tells me to go on dreaming.




Anyway, as the title aptly or inaptly tells you, I couldn't resist the 'temptation'. I gave in. I DID IT! Let me take you on a trip down memory lane to weave this beautiful story of my childbirth. It didn't happen too long ago, only yesterday. =)




It was a sunny afternoon of three quarters past twelve (i think). I knew that it will be a faithful day. So here are the details of my baby's birth.




Date of birth: 22 April 209
Time of birth: I don't know exactly, but she was mine at about an odd 4-5pm
Place of birth: Sungei Wang Plaza (no, she's not one bit lala. She's a beautiful baby, mind you)




Oh, is there a need to mention the labour pain. Man, now I know how my mum feels. To get a baby,ah...the pain of it all. Nonetheless, like all mothers or in this case father, it was all worthwhile. To see the delicate thing smile back at you with it's humble features in your arms. It's satisfying. You know that you did the right thing from the moment you look into its eyes and see the view of the world like an amazing piece of artwork. It tells a story, a story that you create with every depression of your fingers on its flesh. Okay, this is getting a wee bit gory and sick, so I'm going to stop here before this heartwarming story turns into a story like 'Coming Soon'. Damn.




The bottom line is it's all worth the RM XXXX of 'hospital bills'.





Want to meet my baby?




Say hi to.......









I've yet to come up with a name for her.






She's still young. In due time, I'll be shaping her body with other parts. Then it'll be world domination. Muahaahahahah!




Please don't bang your head against the wall.
I don't think I lied. Her birth details were 99.9% accurate except for the time aspect. You don't know the labour pain my wallet has to bear to pop out that much $$ from its tummy. My mum knows how it feels because mummies were always the ones who suffered the 'labour pain' since you were born. Your diapers didn't fall from the good heavens, okay. Besides, I did look into its eyes, and I saw art. Photos, to me, are art in a form of its own. Each one has a story to narrate, and it has amazing powers of warping you back into the moment you experienced the anecdote. If it can make you feel how you felt back then, it is a job well done.





Now, when I look at you, I believe in LOVE.
=)

1 comment:

Phoebe said...

hey.. link me and i'll link you.. haha..XD.. im phoebe