Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Freedom

Tidbits: My wallet is fat with Starbucks receipts instead of coloured notes with Agong's face. This is bad.


Yes, my finals had officially ended and now I'm as free as my a bird. Now, moving on to holiday plans.

#1 Shop, shop and shop until my wallet is obese with excess receipts. Let's see, a D40 system, clothes and grooming plus a whole lot of rubbish. Shucks.

#2 Movie marathon. Rachel Getting Married tops the list.

#3 While Rachel gets married, I'll go on a dating spree to satisfy people's curiosity about my love life. (Erm, you do know I'm only kidding here right?)

#4 Catch up with chums especially The Queen, because she's going to spend all her Aussie dollars on me. =)

#5 The most interesting part would have to be planning for college next semester. Juria is going to love this.

#6 A very simple, non-elaborate vacation to Prague. Okay, downgrade to local ones.

Fine, maybe this post is getting a little themeless. Please forgive the output from my currently thoughtless mind. It's already on vacation.

Moving on....
I was talking to a friend one fine night. It was scintillating cum semi-metaphorical and less rubbish-like compared to what's above. =)

Say, if something you've been looking for is the biggest and brightest red apple high up on an apple tree-the highest point. Let's say the thing you're looking for is a thousand dollars, will you settle for the other one hundreds that are much lower? Now we're on to a different tree. This time the thousands are on the lower end, and the brightest apple on the top is worth a million dollars.Will you climb the tree even if there's a chance of missing the fruit? The higher you climb, the harder your fall is. The question is....

'How far will you go to get the biggest apple?'





No comments: