Tuesday, May 19, 2009

People of the World.....

Tidbits: Sometimes I should just speak and think later.




Let's cry!



I didn't know I was so *cough* influential *cough* that my fantamazing post about the theme park made the world realised how horny we can be.






Sad to say, it's a big dream that'll always remain a dream. According to officials, the park had 'evil influence' on society. I'd say more like physical influence on the anatomy. Geddit? =)





Some people expressed disappointment though. Hmm, define 'some' people. Anyway, I think this whole idea is bullshit from the start, call me old school, but hey, there are other ways that you can hold a sexfest mardi gras.





"The park was above board, so why was it pulled down? How can a country get powerful if it doesn't open its mind?" one person was quoted as saying in the newspaper.




Oh, give me a break. This picture seems to say otherwise. It's opening everything and anything but the mind.



Someone please translate those words for me. Don't answer in the cbox though, my guess is it's going to turn out like ****.



No comments: