Friday, December 22, 2006

A epic post from a story-less me.

Well, went out with the old bunch today.

It was fun, frankly speaking....it oozes more satisfaction compared to the previous class party. Its not the quantity, its the quality. =)

Watched Eragon, mediocre.....aint award winning material but still watch-able.

Indulged myself in a glass of Escapade at Yippee Cup. Damn its good. =D

For the past uneventful days, it occured to me that humans really do have the freedom of speech.

And they present it in various versatile ways, eg a tee-shirt.

it says, "i was voted most flexible by your boyfriend".

It's winter now right? My humour is becoming cold.

I was watchin' Nigella Bites the other day, she was cooking, obviously..

She took some onions, man they were huge,and juicy.

Out of the blues, i just said, "Wow,her onions sure are big and juicy,"

Then i realised there was some glitch in that sentence.

Hmm?!?!

Is it me or what?

Im addicted to Hurt by Christina Aguilera at the moment.Those power-belting vocals sure are tear jerking.

Since my holidays are fast coming to an end, i think its time to look back at what i did for the past few weeks.

Hmm.......

Basically, nothing. But life is somehow at a sharp turning point now. This holiday aint that bad, ive learned a few things, viewed things from a diff angle, take things slightly lighter....here and there.

It has also occured to me that im a strong believer in karma. What goes around comes around. Im thankful for it, i aint sceptical but believing in karma did helped me to live my life in the way i want it to be. Well, im just me.

Ok, till then,
lotsa love,
leginhet

No comments: