Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I Wouldnt Name it Doomsday, There are Better Names for Commemoration

Well, it seemed forever before today arrived.

My feelings cant be put into words now. Im not exactly afraid of whats coming, eager i might add. There arent any butterflies flying in my stomach, if there are any, there're really gentle creatures.

Zhao claimed she's already having naughty aggressive butterflies in her tummy.Guess what was my suggestion?

I suggested that she took insecticide. No, im not a sadist,im being a caring friend actually. You see, if you take a dose of that miraculous thing, you kill those butterflies and you wont have to face tomorrow. Now where on this beautiful third rock from the sun can you find such a pal?

But i got mocked by her after that.....wonder why?

Anyway, back to the drama.I hope this battle would end up with my victory...i seriously do.I dare say much effort has been put into, never before i was stressed up to the limits. Im guessing what'll happen when im taking SPM.........ill save my creative imaginations for something better. Too intimidating to even think about.

Went out to the night market today. Being a Malaysian Malaysian, i do have the tendency to lean to the "dark" side. Well, piracy aint no big deal. Petaling Street boosted the country's economy big time. Anyway, while i was being Malaysian, the authorities came strollin' along in their blue truck.It was disastrous, and a real shocker. I stoned there, not knowing what to do. I dont have to run do i? I didnt own that cd yet, not payments! Im therefore not guilty. The rest of the details are to remain purely confidential.You never know if some internal security agent comes nosy-ing around my blog. The Internet is getting vulnerable by the day and you know bloggers are watched nowadays. Talk about freedom of speech and privacy. Tell ya what, if you fear of getting bad mouthed, it only proves one damned thing. You've a skeleton in the closet.

Well, if much effort has been put into for this "war", i guess its only luck and religion that i can rely on for now. Maybe some storm or a tsunami will crush my enemy's battleship. Who are my enemies anyway? =)

Wish myself the best.

lotsa love emanating,
leginhet

No comments: