Thursday, December 28, 2006

There Aint No White Flag

I got it, the big 7.

It wasnt as freaky as i imagined,probably because Mum sms-ed the results.

It was kinda lack-lustre, seeing classmates with their wide "Darlie/Colgate" smiles and seemingly reachin' for the stars jumps. It was alienating.Awkward!

I really wanted to join in the parade, but i wasnt feelin esctasized. Oh well, its worth some nicely carved curves on the lips, probably earn me a new hp too.*crosses fingers*

There was a celebration gathering at OU after the adrenaline jerking experience. Not much drama.No toasts,no cheers,no "yumsehs". Even worse than an ordinary outing. The only thing that was worth mentioning was me winning the pool game againts Zhao which Zoe claimed to be purely out of plain luck.

Mike, thats an insult!

Im reading "If You Could See Me Now" by Cecilia Ahern. Great book.Creative!Imaginative piece of work!

The holidays are fast leaving me behind, or is it im proceding. Not really sure if im ready to take on upper secondary,f*** add maths. Premonition, stress hormones are definitely emanating from me next year.But I'll try to keep it at a distance. No more banging heads onto walls, literally.

I've got lots to say, but i dont know how to put in into words. Basically, im just looking for something, easier to put it that way.

This getting over stage is bloody fucking tough.


leginhet

No comments: