Thursday, December 13, 2007

Big

Undang Lecture was damn boring!
I swear the lecturer has some kind of fondness or fetish for 'harimaus', yes tigers.

"Jalan raya adalah seperti mulut harimau, bahaya!"
*dont you agree, xian? he repeated harimau quite a few times during the start of the talk.*

and what made it harder to pay attention is that every sentence or two he completes, he smiles and grins so cheekishly I can hardly restrain from laughing.

????

My driving instructor is really strict on her students but surprisingly she breaks all the rules for ethical driving. She even stops on the yellow box! If I ever tried that, I think I'll end up with a knock on my temples with her fists. Yes, she's big. Big on the outside and a big personality.


p/s: Nigel isnt that hard to pronounce is it? dear lecturer, 'nee-gel'???, oh cmon."

No comments: