Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Random Things

There's a cute blonde boy wearing a Santa hat beside my table.

The table here is too low for me*backache*

I'm looking at Bandar Utama College and found that it really looks like Stadhuys in Melacca.

The Iced Vanilla Brewed Coffee here tastes like 'kopi peng' from a kopitiam. Honestly, I can make better coffee than this. But the Java Chip makes all the difference.

Out of the 20+ people here, i think only one uses a Mac. No wonder Bill Gates is so rich.

Sis and Stef are being fickle and using the Magic 8 Ball to help them decide, occasionally Stef asks me how, but i'm equally fickle.

They're talking about booze night, i like the sound of that.

The pretty lady beside our table is eavesdropping.

I should be revitalized after some coffee but weirdly I can hardly keep my eyes open.

I'm dressed very slack and I think I look good dressed down.

I'm feeling comfy.


Starbucks is HEAVEN

No comments: