Monday, March 30, 2009

Urban Jungle & Earth Hour

Tidbits: Okay, you actually had to wait for another 1000 years for another post, but some stranger who left a kind comment (hopefully sincere) in my cbox gave me the oomph that I needed. Ah, me and my narcissism.
This post is going to be all about going green. Technically and literally.
Going to FRIM is technically going into the green isn't it? Lush forests, soothing sounds of bugs, birds and waterfalls and bunch of monkeys migrating back into the wilderness after discovering they weren't meant for the city. amen.

Yeah, these.

You know what I really like about the jungle? Nature calls when you're enjoying nature. The best part is, you answer nature's call....anywhere you like.


Get the point?


Even the little critters in the jungle are more obedient than their city cousins. More photogenic too. Or maybe they were attracted to my pheromones, like bees to honey.


Ain't she prettier than the ones you see at home? Or behind the mamaks.


Amazed? Okay, now close your mouth.
Here comes the highlight.



You have this to thank for the prevention of STDs

Told you nature's good!

Okay, now to the more literal side of going green.

As you all know (or probably don't), Earth Hour was last Saturday. It was the time our Earth go dark, or at least it was supposed to. Kudos to those who survived an hour of cavemen life, and I certainly hope your cave isn't air-conditioned. Want to know the biggest irony?

One Utama went all out in support of Earth Hour. Yeah, we get your point, so when are you turning off your plasma tvs shining brightly saying 'One Utama supports Earth Hour'. Sigh, hypocritical city people.

Live in the dark for an hour and see the world in a new light. At least I did after 9.30.

No comments: