Sunday, June 07, 2009

It's a Bird; It's a Plane!

Tidbits: My hair is getting mixed reviews from 'critics'. Oh well, I'm my own's best critic.

No, it's a Mat Rempit!

Now, as if our nation hasn't had its fair share of absurdities, the state government of Malacca is lifting the Mat Rempit name to new heights. Literally and figuratively. Well honestly, the constant terror on the roads are bad enough, let alone the skies. Leave those poor birds alone!

Certainly, there are other feasible alternatives to combat this whole Mat Rempit issue that has been quite sickening to the eyes (and ears) for all these times. Really. The sight of these bunch on micro-light aircrafts which costs a bloody RM6000 for a licence is probably a sign that we are truly heading towards Apocalypse.

The Government should really turn to psychologists to come up with interventions that are pretty damn well more logical than letting them off into the skies. What happened to old school community service? Sounds ideal, but impractical. Heck, it's still better than not ideal and impractical.

Never mind, don't mind me. I don't like where I'm going with this either. I'm just feeling for the birds.

No comments: