Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Racing Till The End of the Tunnel

Tidbits: Gossiping is like building castles in the air. Silly, has no basis yet people enjoy it because everyone wants to live in a castle in the air. Talk about fairytales.





I think I'm in my I-Need-to-Go-to-Prague mood again. There are lots of things to think about (or at least I make myself think about) that I have this little wish to be Dr. Frankenstein's next experiment. Here, take my brains!





But it's really kind of ironic. If you've noticed the change in my blog's title, it's no longer "Self Service". Yes, The Aficionado of Life- passion, energy, positivity and everything good in life. Haha, this sounds like some concoction to make the Powerpuff Girls. Yes, and I shall not allow myself to be shifted to the dark side. Life is good. Now, can I have my brains back?




Such invasion of privacy.






Anyway, aficionado(uh-fish-yuh-nah-doh) is Spanish. Why aficionado? Because French is over rated. I mean 'enthousiaste' looks like the spelling of a person who didn't even make it through pre-school, or some reject from 'Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader?'

_______________________________________________________

I don't think I'll be updating much until my final exam ends. Nothing much to talk about anyway. The death of the Teoh dude doesn't entice me to write anything at all. After Altantuya, are there even any elements of surprise left? Tsk, political play. What goes behind closed doors? Nobody really knows. Though I always had the impression that skeletons were behind closed doors. Hehehe.

Oh yes! Primary school libraries have really lousy book filtering systems. My 9 year old brother borrowed some book with the title,
"PANDUAN BERCINTA & BERDATING"

Yes, you can go wtf now. What could be worse? Ah, nothing much...except that the whole book uses darn Rempit language.



And here we are trying to reduce teenage pregnancies.

No comments: