Friday, March 06, 2009

Just A Boring Post About My Boring Life

You know what, I think there are some girls who are quite the lookers around campus, and I thought good looking Msian women are extinct. Here's to hope for beautiful offspring. *raises a glass of champagne*


Anyway,I'm going to FRIM with the librarians next Saturday. I think they're only happy to go for 3 reasons
(i) I'm joining them.
(ii) Neal's joining them.
(iii) They're joining their own kind- the monkeys. (there are monkeys at FRIM, right?)
Utter bimboness.

What else has been happening?Let's talk about my friends.
Hmm, Violet is calling herself a slut, but I guess that's old news. Monica is planning to take her Masters in IT, and the biggest joke is that she doesn't even know how to work the line spacing in Word. Yes, guys...laugh all you want, I did. Also, my beloved terribly missed Neal Tan is coming back from N.S too. I think I won't recognize him. Well you know what the actors in HK dramas always say when someone comes out from jail, "lei sao jor hou dor". Sorry, still working on my cantonese, but it's true that Neal is giving Kate Moss a run for her money. I moved over Zoe and currently smittened by Lay Shu just because she's a girl who doesn't mind taking an Asam Laksa supper. I just realised what I missed a lot about high school is Amanda's infectious laughter and the times Violet calculated money. En Kane and Anthea has officially nominated themselves as The Cutest Couple because they actually use SuperPoke on Facebook to send gifts, and that includes knitting a scarf. How sweet. I'm also admiring Kai Shen and worshipping him like a super hot Greek god. I haven't talked to Soo Ern in a while, but I guess she's busy with Lemuel because he is so irresistable. Last but not least, The Librarians are...well....being librarians.

I think we can make a spinoff of the tv series, F.r.i.e.n.d.s.


See, I'm making an effort to update myself about my friends.
New friends? Juria is as good as Dutch cheese can get. Haha. Kai Wei is big...big with personality, mind you. Ruo Xuan is one of the most interesting person I've ever met- she's afraid of almost anything that I'm surprise she could actually survive on Earth. Her driving skills will give even the lousiest driver on Earth the last laugh. Mani is bloody and filthy rich that he offers an all expenses paid trip to Sabah. Any takers? (Anyone who takes really beh pai seh I tell you) Hong Chun was in the same Add Math tuition as I was for two years and I never knew him until today. Damian's smile can make the most tiring day in college seem like nothing. Phoebe is obsessed with purple more than she is with her name, her real name.


Ah, maybe not so boring after all.

"No life is a waste," the Blue Man said. "The only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we're alone."
-Mitch Albom

No comments: