Friday, March 27, 2009

Life is Good

Tidbits: Life is what you make of it which is why I need to tell myself ' Life is Good' everyday to keep myself sane. So what, I'm still a rock star.

I think my life has become chronically lifeless.Life is on life-support machine now which would be my very interesting classes in college. Okay, that's such a lifeless thing to say. Hmm, a point to ponder.

I will blog about my FRIM trip with the 'monkeys' soon enough. I need more life to write that post. It will not do the 'monkeys' justice for they are a really lively bunch who get excited by beehoon lunch instead of bananas. I think if I were to offer my banana, it'll be chaos. Hmm, females, control is key.

Anyway, college is really the opposite of school. Classes are way more interesting than extra-curricular activities. Take for example my English class. Ms Chandra can be so unfunnily funny in her own way. Just today, we debated about the liberation of women in today's society. In other words, it's the battle of the sexes la. The male team has only one member, whilst the female team has a lot of oestrogen with one handsome and very eligible perfect future husband. No points for guessing who he is. The silent ones during the argument just couldn't decide which sex they want to be I guess.

On a totally unrelated note, I'm liking my Calculus lecturer. Remember the one whom I promoted in one of my previous posts. I just found out he's of German and Indian heritage. Actually, if he were to read this, I can already picture his 24/7 smiling face which exposes his unDarlie-like teeth to the whole class. In commemoration of Earth Hour, we turned off the lights in class 5 minutes before class ended, yet again no points for guessing who came up with this 'brilliant' idea.I took advantage by making funny faces at him and the best part is he can't see in the dark.Despite the fact that he is driving the girls in college up cloud nine, just like I do, he's a great person to 'zha' and be left speechless. The worst get-back-at-you line he can come up with is, 'You three stooges la". Haha. Funny. Really funny. Don't you think it's funny. Funny ain't it?


On Thursday, I officially lost my clubbing virginity. The first time is always the most painful, that's what they say right? Anyway, I'm bittersweet about it. I like it and I don't like it. I think it's a place where you have to go with the right people. It's a place that tests your own faith. I can see myself going once in a while, but at the end of the day, I'm still a Starbucks kind of kid. Nothing beats a good read with great coffee and better people at Starbucks. A club is like cancer in a room. Man, the smoke!


I'm bored and boring. Someone fly me to Prague.

No comments: